AYURVEDA STUDY INDEX
Ayurveda Certification Index level I
MODULE 1: Philosophy, history and basics Ayurveda principles.
• Introduction to Ayurveda
• Ayurvedas History
• Basics Principles from Ayurveda
• Triguna concepts or supercualities
• Fives Elements concept (Panchamahabootas)
• 3 Doshas Theory
• Tissues Concepts (Dhatus)
• Waste products Concepts (Malas)
• Introduaction to Ayurvedic Anathomy (Sharira rachana)
MODULE 2: Body Constitution Analisys (Prakruti) and indicated oils for each Dosha
• Body Introduction (Prakruti)
• How to determinate constitution of each person (Prakruti)
• Diagram to determinate your constitution
• Information about oils for each constitution
• How to determinate constitution from pulse diagnosis
MODULE 3: “Abhyanga” massage & “Shiroabhyanga” massage. Indications and marma points
• Learn to use the therapist use from the Ayurvedic massages
• Indications for Abhyanga massage (Body)
• Introduction to Ayurvedic massage
• Massage after your constitution
• Indications for Shiro abhyanga massage (head)
• Information about the specific head marma points and its benefits
• “Abhyanga” massage steps & “Shiroabhyanga” massage steps
• Practice to determinate constitution
• Practice to take pulse
• Practice of “Abhyanga" massage (eull body).
• Practice of “Shiroabhyanga” massage (head).
• Practice to find “marma” points on the head
• How to procede with Abhyanga massage for each constitution
MODULE 4: Importance of the spiritual part and vedas related with Ayurveda. Importance of mantras and daily breathing practice (Pranayama) and meditation
• Repete the “Mantra”before starting the Ayurveda class with your teacher and begin all classes with a group Meditation and with breathing practice of Pranayama (Breathing techniques)
MODULE 5: Different treatments of Ayurveda and its therapeutics uses. “Shiropichu”, Nasya”, “Karnapurana”, “Gandusha and Kavala” Indications
• Learn how to use the thearapeutic aspects of “Shiropichu”
• Learn how to use the thearapeutic aspects of “Nasya”
• Learn how to use the thearapeutic aspects of “Karnapurana”
• Learn how to use the thearapeutic aspects of “Gandusha y Kavala”
• Treatments Indications
• Study oils, their benefits and indications for each treatment
• Importance of “Shiropichu” for solving scalp related problems
• Importance of “Nasya” for solving Vata dosha problems, nerve system, stress, etc...
• Importance of “Karnapurana” for solving ear related problems
• Importance of “Gandusha y Kavala” for solving oral cavity related problems
PRACTICE (Panchakarma - we will just learn the theory, not practice)
• Practice of “Shiropichu” with indicated oils. Specific treatment for solving insomnia related problems, baldness, vata problems, etc...
• “Nasya”, this treatment is considered part of Panchakarma system, with many benefits as increasing memory and concentration, treating Vata dosha unbalances, as stress, anxiety, nerve system, hypertension, etc...
• Practice de “Karnapurana”. This Ayurvedic treatment is specific for solving ear related problems.
• Practice of “Gandusha” and “Kavhand for unbalance of oral cavity related problems, gums, teeths, throat, vocal cords and taste perception.
MODULE 6: Indications for Ayurveda Self Massage
• Learn to use the therapeutic aspects of the Self Massage.
• Indications for the massage.
• Specific marma points to consider in the daily massage.
• “Ayurvedic Self Massage” Steps for practice and self benefits as part of your daily rutine.
Ayurveda Index Module Level II
MODULE 1: Advanced Principles of Ayurveda
• Sub Doshas
• Sub Dhatus (tissues)
• Ojas (immune system)
• Srotas (chanels)
• Pachan (digestion) and its relationship with ayurvedic massage
• Aama (toxiirsand the concept of “Agni”(digestive fire).
• How to diagnose if there is too much Aama (toxines in the body) sings and sinthoms.
• Dinacharya and Rutucharya (daily routine and season routine related to massage)
MODULE 2: Importance of the treatment oils in Ayurveda. How to prepare the medicated oils and complementary information about Ayurvedic health products.
• Prepare, applications and benefits from Ghee
• Prepare medicated Ghee with plants
• Prepare medicated oils, its benefits and aplication for different pathologies.
• Information about complements and Ayurvedic health products.
• Diagnose from nails, pulse, tounge and eyes.
• Practice how to prepare medicated oils
• Practice of medicated ghee
MODULE 3: Specific Ayurveda treatments for managing nerve system related problems, vata dosha alterations and psychological problems.
• Learn how to use the therapeutic aspects of “Shirodhara”, “Dughdhara” and“Takradhara” treatments.
• Learn how to use the therapeutic aspects of “Shirobasti” treatment.
• Indications for Shirodhara and Shirobasti.
• Shirodhars applications nerve system related problems and vata dosha lterations like drepession, anorexy, bulimia, stress, insomnia, migraines, menopause, etc...
• Shirodhara benefits according to the used substance like medicated oils, milk, whey, etc...
• Shirobasti applications for facial paralysis, epilepsy, psycological problems, etc...
• Practice of Shirodhara, Dughdhara and Takradhara treatments with different substances according to each case to treat.
• Practice of“Shirobasti” treatment.
MODULE 4: Specific Ayurveda treatments treat pathologies related with Vata dosha alterationions, slipped disc, sciatica pain, heart problems, sight problems, etc...
• Learn to use the therapetic concepts of following treatments: “Katibasti”, “Hrudbasti”, “Janubasti”, “Manyabasti” and “Netrabasti”.
• Indications for each treatment.
Practice of all treatments; Katibasti, Hrudbasti, Janubasti, Manyabasti and Netrabasti.
Ayurveda Index Level III (Panchakarma is only theory, practice must be done exclusive with a registered Doctor)
MODULE 1: Introduction to Panchakarma (5 cleansing techniques) and specific treatments for each disease
• Introduction to Panchakarma
• Treatments for:
o Eye dryness, eyestrain and myopia or slipped disc
o Heart diseases
o Back Pain
o Insomnia, etc...
MODULE 2: “Purvakarma” treatments.
• Learn to use the therapeutic aspects of the following treatments: Pinda sweda, Bashpa Sweda (general humid fomentation), Shashtikapinda Sweda (rice bundles), Patrapinda Sweda (herb bundles), Valuka Sweda (fomentation with sand), Naranga Kizhi (specific bundle from Kerala, South of India) and Podi Kizhi ( bundles of herb powders).
• Indicatons for the mentioned treatments.
• Study each of the treatments aplications relation to: muscular loss, de-nutrition, skin problems, etc...
• Benefits from these treatments and explication of the difference substancesthat are used.
as milk, rice, sand, plants, herbs, powders, etc... depending what you need.
• Bundle sweda
• Bashpa Sweda (fomentation of general humidity)
• Shashtikapinda Sweda (rice bundles)
• Patrapinda Sweda (herb bundles)
• Valuka Sweda (fomentation with sand)
• Naranga Kizhi (specific Kerala bundle)
• Podi Kizhi (herbs powder bundles )
MODULE 3: “Udvartana” and “Udgharshana” Specific treatment done with powders for obesity problems, liquid retentions, fats and celullitis.
• Understanding the treatment. Indications.
• Benefis of Udvartana massage and the powders used.
• How to do the Udvartana sincronized massage.
MODULE 4: “Pizzichil”. Specific treatment from Kerala (South of India) sincronized with several therapeuts.
• Understanding the treatments meaning, benefits. Indications. Information about the oils used in this treatment.
• Pratice ofnematic of massage with hot oils.
Ayurveda 350 hours Module Training
Booking Single Modules
If you simple wish to do one or several modules just write to us your training objetives and we'll make a special package price for you.
May all become Happy.
May all be free from Illness.
May all see what is auspicious.
May "no" one suffer.
Om, peace, peace, peace.
- Upanishads -
Tel: +34 681 690 288
All Rights Reserved © 2016